Tuesday, September 29, 2009

my heart

im smiling without me knowing
my heart keep on waiting you
should i smile nd hold you in my heart
or hide you inside pertending not to care
i want to be a good guy for you
so that you can lean on me
i know well that it might not be comfortable
but that is a job for my heart
thump...thump my thumping heart
i turn around to hide it
love is helpless
the heart doesnt move the way you want it too
no matter how hard i try to suppress it
i am missing again
i think im going to love him
from time to time i become afraid
becouse it feels like it isnt mine
i love...i love you
maybe this tearful happiness is love
no metter how hard i try to stop
it doesnt happen
i love you...i will only love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home