Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hate Part 1

I hate the way you talk to me,

and the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive car,

I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots

and the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick,

it even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way youre always right,

I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh,

even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when youre not around,

and the fact that you didnt call.

But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you,

not even close

not even a little bit

not even at all.



Hate Part 1

Nway Nk kata Benci tu mmg dh ada, but syG tuh lg byk kan. so Just layan perasaan je
Nak Wat caM nEr...alredy jd Milik Org kan heheheheh
btw, Puasa dh 17hari...Nak kata Call? Sms pon x da...balik2 brg dia yg sibuk2 dia nk
bila nk pulangkan? ahaks...so wht ever. On this monday dh hari bermakna buat Indah, but still gak sama, no answer frm dia. Biarlah beb, now just teruskan idup like normal rght?? idup hanye sekali just enjoy je

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home